Ousama Ranking - Vol. 16 Ch. 202

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting development~ Seems like an interesting diversion before the rest of the arc, and maybe we'll get some lore about the Ranking too.

I love that the Rankings dude started out as just some dude, he didn't seem remarkable or strong, just the guy they got to do the evaluation. Then you learn more and realize he's actually super instrumental in this whole process and seems pretty strong too, and certainly knows a lot of stuff that none of our protagonists know. Then you see him this chapter and he's just fartin around by a campfire like a regular dude again. I feel like Ousama Ranking is great at making characters that believably occupy all these spots simultaneously.

Group Leader
Boji about to wreck that golem
Judging by the history of this manga It's more likely that he just fails
I mean, the trump card Bojji have, impact to the chin and making his opponent unconscious, is not going to work here because i don't think that golem have brain or skeleton and without it bojji is basically useless (apart from godly speed)

I mean, the trump card Bojji have, impact to the chin and making his opponent unconscious, is not going to work here because i don't think that golem have brain or skeleton and without it bojji is basically useless (apart from godly speed)
Part of his training was to break a giant boulder in half though (Chapter 41) so I would expect him to be able to destroy the big stone golem. Although the "weaker" one seems to be made of mud so maybe his sword will just sink into the mud and have no effect.

Fed-Kun's army
Bojji's skill literally is striking at something's weak spot. He's broken through iron armor and giant boulders before, it doesn't just work on people.

King Ranker dude seems like a chill dude, which in this manga means he’s probably awful lol

Users who are viewing this thread