Ousama Ranking - Vol. 17 Ch. 208

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. He's not really surrendering or saying "stop, I don't want to become a king anymore". Just "stop" with implication of I don't want to die, shouldn't be something a golem stop for, right?

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. He's not really surrendering or saying "stop, I don't want to become a king anymore". Just "stop" with implication of I don't want to die, shouldn't be something a golem stop for, right?
One would hope any sort of combat testing item would stop when the target screams stop.

Those are things are for the consideration of the proctor.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe when he shouted stop, he displayed some sort of rare quality that allows him to control the golems? Cause the ranking guy seemed surprised that the golem was stopped and he didn't seem to be able to restart it. Maybe some sort of kingly genetics?

Really love the fight scene choreography in this series. It's so loose and simple but really conveys a lot of impact and danger.

It's been a while since I've liked an evil character. This dude is great.
I 100% disagree. He’s annoying to me. I want him to be killed, already, so we can focus on gods, Bojji getting stronger, Despa & Ouken looking for Desha, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread