Out - Vol. 12 Ch. 110

Please pickup Dokgo 2. It's been completed for quite some time already - the raws - yet the release is so effin slow. I miss the time when it was still with you guys back in Merakiscans.

Power Uploader
1) "you guys" is just me. There is no one else.
2) I don't read Korean.
3) even if I did, I don't like webcomics, especially not Chinese and Korean ones.

Meraki is who you want to bug about Dokgo 2. They're the webcomic people. And I happen to know they love it when someone asks them about Dokgo 2.

Group Leader
@Rexter just a tip, it’s people like you who give a bad name to the fanbase. You guys get almost 2 chapters a week and call that slow. I’m surprised Zero Scans doesn’t just drop the series and laugh at complaints like these. No wonder Meraki didn’t want the series back ?

2 chapters a week???? Am I missing a lot of update because it's almost like a chapter or 2 per month, if we are lucky? Last time I checked, their Dokgo 2 webpage at Zeroscans is down and it's been like that for a long time now. Are you reading someplace else? And how is that giving the fanbase a bad name to ask for more than 1-2ch/mo for a completed series? I also had the impression that Merakiscans would have liked to pick it up but couldn't at the moment, so I asked Loktar since he was once part of that group if I understood correctly. But now I know better. Something I wouldn't know if I didn't ask. Edit: Oh crap I apologize. I did miss a lot of chapters. Sorry! It must have been the cache or a saved page or something. Sorry to Zeroscans also.

Users who are viewing this thread