Out - Vol. 13 Ch. 117

I'm expecting to see Jou represented as a friendly guy first before showing what we heard of him, that would be kind of funny.

A flashback in a flashback...Somebody who actually knows what's going on in this manga pls explain...

I just realize what a powerhouse they were then, even by having the 3 OP generation heads alone.

Double-page supporter
I just wanna see tatsuya fight again already it's been forever

Anyone else think Kai is pulling all the strings? I feel like he's manipulating everything behind the scenes. I'm not quite sure he's loyal to Yoshiki, he seems like a sociopath. Yoshiki is being shown to be a sympathetic villain, you can see that he's a victim of circumstance. He is warm to his subordinates and even seems to be willing to do the dirty work in order to save his buddies from the mental trauma of having to kill a friend. Kai on the other hand, is the exact opposite. The dude is cold blooded and manipulative, he gets other people to do his dirty work. He's more of an ends justify the means kinda guy. I'm almost 100% sure Kai will survive the gang war and menace Kilihito in some capacity.

@Baroona Yes, I agree, it could be that way, I share your perspective

PS- I really love this manga, it's like a drug, I check for updates multiple times a day XD

Does anybody else remember that Tatsuya guy? He was a pretty cool side character, I wish he showed up more.

Contributor
But he's not a main character, so can't really ask for more. I mean, he's not even on the covers!~

Dex-chan lover
0y2LD0l.png

I think tatsuya will become the referee of this war

Users who are viewing this thread