Out - Vol. 15 Ch. 139

Dex-chan lover
I don't know whether to be bothered or relieved that Meguro wasn't brutally murdered cause the way it went down last chapter was completely fucked.

Dex-chan lover
Finally this stupidly long flashback arc is over. Now the real battle begins.

People are ridiculous and will complain about anything. The arc fleshed out a whole bunch of backstory on Kilihito and the characters, had great fights. Twists, turns, feels, unexpected appearances and ended with more interesting questions, like is Kenzou in cahoots with Acchan/Kilihito like it seems, and for how long? This arc was fucking great from start to finish, flaws and all.

People complained that they were spending multiple volumes on a character we already saw was dead before it started and now that's shown to not be the case it's complaining because multiple volumes were spent on an arc just to not kill him, wat.

Aggregator gang
I'm curious about who Tatsuya called. One of his friends from the prequels? Kaname's fanboy?

I'm happy to see the other Kilihito characters + Tatsuya again! I hope the story will regain the forward momentum it lost during this arc.

Thanks for all your hard work, Loktar!

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, the main character still exists,I completely forgot

Users who are viewing this thread