Out - Vol. 17 Ch. 159

Now we have to wait for a year after this cliff... I hope he is a fcking double agent or something

Power Uploader
Good thing I managed to barely squeeze the link onto the discord before it burned down.

Dex-chan lover
This will either be a triple or quadruple cross. However it's pretty cool.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the updates!

Also I'm going with it being a red herring and he's actually talking to the cop because he doesn't want a fucking massacre.

Hey, I was actually on the mark. Somewhat. Well, until the nth tweest comes around anyways. You know what, I'm pretty sure Tatsuya is playing 4D chess here. There is no way in hell he actually thinks he can take on Aachan by himself. And you'd think that Kaname's groupie would be a bit more ticked if he knew that Tatsuya was actually betraying Kilihito.

I felt so stupid at the end, 'cause I mixed up Keigo and Meguro. Doubly so when LoktarOgar already gave us a lesson in who's who.

See ya next year laddies.

Mmb

I think the cops want to catch all and stop the blood bath
Also their is a crime and kenzou find Rukia body as evidence
What happen is no win or lose
Next year the mystery will be solved

Contributor
@spicypeppers

There is no way in hell he actually thinks he can take on Aachan

Hey, I know it's been years after the change of POV from the actual MH to gang wars, but Tatsuya should have a chance which would turn into "will win" if you add some plot armor. Though, it's a little bit too hardcore to make us believe he'd betray, not Tanzawa, but Kaname. Anyway, all this chapters about Kilihito would be worth it in my eyes if in the end we see just how powerful Tatsuya is either by him beating either head or both of them, or by him making just one call to Tokyo so that the actual death squad of a team would come down to settle this brawlish Chiba down a little. That's something I was waiting for since the very beginning. Never forget that he was the offense leader of presumably one of the wildest gangs in Tokyo.

Just think of it like that: since the last actual fight of Tatsuya the series went from teenage fighting to actual light gang wars with real killing and people sending each other to wheelchairs as a hobby, when even then he was extremely hardcore. With this brutality buff, and him training all the time up to before a few days before, he may very well be much more dangerous now. It's just that he tries very hard to do the least he can since he's out.

Users who are viewing this thread