Out - Vol. 17 Ch. 159

Dex-chan lover
I like how Tatsuya and Yoshiki have the same "detached"/"removed" combat eyes. They do what they have to do, because they (in their minds) HAVE to do it.

Vs the guys with full black combat eyes who are doing what they WANT to do (out of bloodlust or whatever other reason.)

I like Keigo's swirly black combat eyes. Unstable bloodlust.

Thanks for all the chapters you've done so far.

I hope SOMEbody picks this up when the next volume comes out :v

Power Uploader
- Tatsuya's old gang is never gonna show up. Get over it. If they did, Tatsuya would get sent back to juvie.
- There's nothing to indicate anything Tatsuya ever did was anywhere near as hardcore as what people like Jousuke, Acchan and Nikaku do on the regular.
- Volume 16 ended with a page that had Tatsuya, Acchan and Yoshiki, and Tatsuya and Acchan both didn't have a scratch on them, so clearly whatever is going to happen between them can't be all that spectacular.

Volume 18 is out on January 20th, so basically, in a month.

This "next year" joke is on elementary schoolyard level.

@N0Mi0 Yeeeaaah, I'm pretty sure Tatsuya would get stomped. Literally. And he's seemingly self-aware enough to realize this.

Also, what Loktar said.

Aggregator gang
There are all kinds of reasons why Tatsuya could be working for Yoshiki. Maybe Yoshiki is dirtier than anyone thinks and is blackmailing/threatening Tatsuya's folks, or with evidence of Tatsuya violeting his probation, but wants to keep it secret to protect his good guy image. Or maybe Tatsuya is snitching on Kilihito on Acchan's orders to get Yoshiki to a place where Acchan can take care of him. Or hell, maybe he's not the actual snitch and it's a bait-and-switch. Or what if they're BOTH snitches? After all, the police is still involved, and could be working both Tatsuya and Yoshiki at once. Or maybe Tatsuya just wants the two of them to meet up as fast and equally as possible, so that one can take out the other and thus end the war with as few casualties as possible, since the two leaders are the driving wills behind all this. Or maybe a certain adult-looking vice-head is involved, he hasn't done much lately but seems to be a lot more like Yoshiki than like Acchan in his priorities.
I say "snitch," but I don't attach any negative connotations to the word. Ratting on violent gangs is a good thing to do, even if you know people involved.

Double-page supporter
This cliffhanger hurts just as much as Radiant cliffhangers

Nod

I enjoy this manga and it's story, and will continue to enjoy reading it, but the constant "plot twist" whiplash is starting to remind me more and more of this comedy sketch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHQr0HCIN2w

Contributor
@LoktarOgar

>Tatsuya's old gang is never gonna show up. Get over it. If they did, Tatsuya would get sent back to juvie.

Well, you never know. If the whole gang came to Chiba yelling "Tatsuya we came as you asked," and rape their way through the city, I'd say yes, he's going inside. But it's not like he's their leader, the sheer fact of anyone from their group being there isn't immediately his fault.

>There's nothing to indicate anything Tatsuya ever did was anywhere near as hardcore as what people like Jousuke, Acchan and Nikaku do on the regular.

Except from the fact the he never even raises an eyebrow to all those stories and acts of horrifying brutality. In fact, he's been on-and-off preaching readers about this "World of Out" the whole series. Also, as I said, according to the series' lore, he came from a very violent gang. I'd say while there are no clear indicators, the are a number of indirect ones. He has one of the stilling eyes among them all, though no goat eyes, which can be for various reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread