Out - Vol. 18 Ch. 168

Dex-chan lover
No matter how you think about it, the ones in the wrong are the present Kilihito gen. Jou was a psycho that HAD to be stopped, so the 6th gen did what had to be done.
But they being in the wrong doesnt mean that other side are good guys. Both sides are formed by people that would make a favor to world by disappearing.
Just a little sad that the guys in the wrong are gonna win this one, but well, they are delinquents so its not that weird for people in the wrong to win tho.

@Tearsax Kilihito aren't in the wrong. Let's not forget that Acchan pulled off what the 6th gen originally considered but ultimately opted to rule out in favour of violence against Jou. Acchan got the leaders sent to Juvie and they came back with the intent of killing Acchan and attacking Kilihito members (which is ironic because that's what they said Jou would do if they sent him to Juvie). Acchan's Kilihito were just chilling. The 6th gen may have started out in the right (since Jou did need to be stopped) but they (most of 'em) eventually became just like the monster they set out to stop. (and that's without even touching on the subject of Nikaku, who was always a savage)

Dex-chan lover
He gonna use that barrel as a club? Hahah. Joking aside, probably just want to show what gonna happen to him later, buried in concrete/cement inside it.

You know what would make this even more epic? If everyone actually dressed like a fucking delinquent. The only one that has the right idea is Tanzawa FFS and he's the girliest there...

@xMirage this isn't the 80s. They aren't in school, so gakuran's are OUT. They look like modern delinquents. Go read Bebop-High or something if that's important to you. Better yet, Bad Boys.

Dex-chan lover
@Maki: No. That the present Kilihito 7th gen is just chilling doesnt change the fact that they betrayed their previous leaders, so they had it coming to them when the 6th got released. That the 6th gen is savage? Yeah, they are, i already said that there are no "good guys" here, but that doesnt change the fact the ones who started this was Acchan and his friends seeking revenge for Jou, so whatever has happened, happens or will happen to them, they deserve it.

Contributor
Ehem, both Gens are a bunch of locos, ok? That's actually lampshaded by MC, who doesn't want to join some kids' "war."

If ya want to read something realistic about yakuza, then try out Fable, I dunno. Aside from MC's unique abilities, it's pretty real, as far as I can say not being near real yakuza, though.

@xMirage @Maki
Um, I think it's not really that it's not the 80s anymore, it's more about these guys not going to school, you know? Or at least giving shit about the uniform. Actually, OUT is really unusual in that regard, even modern delinquent manga would probably feature gakuran, as not a lot of schools have as costume-like uniforms as we can see in, say, OreGairu.

@Tearsax. No. You don't just get to kill someones friend and it's business as usual. Look at how Miura is reacting to Nikaku's death. Nikaku was shown to be just as much of a murderous savage as Jou. 6th gen are a bunch of hypocrites. They have what's coming to 'em. Acchan gave their leaders a chance to graduate into the yakuza or wherever after juvie 'peacefully' (something that was never offered to Jou, regardless of if he would have taken it or not), instead they returned and proceeded to start a war with the intent of killing people. Which again, was the main reason they wanted to topple Jou in the first place.

Yes. They're all pretty much scumbags. No, Kyoranki aren't in the right, at all.

Both 6th and 7th gen are wrong, and both sides have true evil shits on their side. It all comes down to preferences. One can abide a delinquent code and say the 6th were assholes for betraying Jousuke, while one can abide a friendship bond beyong a gang and appreciate 6th trying to protect their friends. Neither is right nor wrong. This is a fucked up over-the-top violent teenage delinquent world. I can like Miura, for example, but in no way can I defend his murder rage.

Acchan is so despicable to me because he is beyond apologetic for his psychotic sensei. I understand why, but it still disgusts me.

I like Yoshiki but know somehow, he will lose to Acchan. But what can I do, made piece with it, and now just following it to the end.

Also, lets not forget what Acchan did to the rest of the 6th gen. That alone is reason enough to get revenge. 7th has it coming to them as much as 6th does.

Yoshiki intended to offer Jousuke a peaceful solution, it was Rukia who went with the kill solution.

Dex-chan lover
@Maki @shuuya24 what we know is about what happened is:
- Some time ago there was a war between every gang out there.
- The war was escalating and got out of hand (cripples, deads, people "disappearing", targeting families, gay blackmail...)
- In that war, Kilihito's 5th gen head, Jou, was considered the most dangerous, brutal and the principal cause of the war.
- The other gangs and Kilihito's 6th gen wanted to stop the war and EVERYONE agreed that taking out Jou was the only option.
- The 6th gen overtook the 5th gen.
- The 7th didnt agree with what the 6th gen did, so they frammed them which ended with them being sent to juvie.

Both gens betrayed their higher ups, something that goes against the most basic rule in a gang: dont turn against your elders. But the 6th gen did it to stop a war, with all other gangs approving it, while the 7th gen did it just for revenge. Thats why the 6th gen wasnt isolated after the war ended while the 7th gen is isolated by every other gang and some of them joined the 6th gen as soon as they got out: because the 7th gen is in the wrong.
This isnt about who is better or worse, is about who is in the right or in the wrong by the rules they decided to play. They are delinquents and they play by their rules, where doing messed up things isnt "wrong" in their eyes, but "normal". Jou was fucked up, Nikaku was fucked up and there are a lot of other fucked up people in all three generations because they just take what fucked up people do as granted. But even between delinquents there are limits and Jou crossed them all, so someone got to take care of him.

Fed-Kun's army
one thing is bothering me... who's Rukia? I can't remember no matter how hard I try! He got wrecked, but how why etc. - no clue whatsoever

Users who are viewing this thread