Out - Vol. 18 Ch. 169

Dex-chan lover
@FatSlug27 If anyone brings him back it's Tatsuya, he writes the story, Mizuta here is just the artist.

@Nitrorare He was a special forces member in the Komae, not the leader. He referred to the leader as one of the three that managed to beat him. Btw he himself is a monster, he beat up cops alone in Tokyo, not sure how much he degraded during his juvie time, but he should be around the same level as Tanzawa and Yoshiki.

This last page was added in volume edition, it was not in magazine raws.

So far, volume 19 is subpar, imo (I read raws as they come out). Hope it gets better in chapters to come. But yeah, Mizuta is dragging this waaaay too much.

Power Uploader
@Istvan90623
Yoshiki manhandled Tatsuya, and Iguchi Tatsuya isn't writing Out at all. His columns only formed the basis of the manga, the same way Takahashi Hiroshi is still listed on every single Crows/Worst spinoff.

Contributor
YEAH, FUCKIN' A, FUCKING YES!!

Oh god did I yell like a freaking retard at that moment. I knew it was him, I felt it, the eyes, I think we have never-ever seen him with the eyes, implying that all this time he was hiding his power, probably knowing that if they all knew just how strong he was, they wouldn't ever leave him alone.

Oh, jeez, I'm a little embarrassed at just how exited it got me. It's like all these years we waited for this moment, always wondering where the hell is MC. If ALL these stories, all these show-offs of everyone's power were just a fucking foil to show just how strong MC is, oh man. I didn't realize I liked Tatsuya so much. No homo, unless?..

Contributor
@LoktarOgar
It's really easy to assume that Tatsuya was going with the flow and didn't see any point in opposing him, so yeah.

(I do understand that you're not really that fanny of MC, tho, so I can understand your point)

Power Uploader
Eh? I have nothing against Tatsuya at all, but https://mangadex.org/chapter/490737/21 it's pretty clear who's stronger.
And he's admitted as much, https://mangadex.org/chapter/489290/5

oh GEEZ I completely forgoT about his existence but I literally alive Tatsuya so MUCH IM SO FUCKING HYPED TO SEE THAT MOTHERFUCKER like YES TATSUYA

though, ahh kinda sucks he’s fighting ppl he used to vibe with. i’m sure he already has his decided reasons- probably isn’t here to to kill anyone.

also it’s kinda hard to remember that tatsuya was originally a part of his own gang, and probably has a lot of fighting power that went unnoticed, though I still don’t know if he’d ever be as strong as acchan.

Reminds me of tower of god Rachel betraying Bam

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I understand why Tatsuya is doing this because this is literally not going to stop until either the two other leaders do. He doesn't want to see the people he's befriended (and hell he even knows that 6th gen isn't all bad either) all fucking die. But I don't know how well he'll do since he's def not as strong as the others, but he might have something else up his sleeve who knows.

What even is going on anymore.. Keeping up with this civil war is hard af..

I think there could be a twist - Yoshiki was on call with that 5th gen head or that necklace wearing guy (Jousuke is dead imo), and not Tatsuya.

Tatsuya was on call with that detective guy (still rooting for detective to be the 1st gen head lol).

I need to read this shit from the start again, 'cause man, I'm starting to get a bit lost with all the characters and flashbacks.

Contributor
Every fucking Out chapter last few fucking years:

"WhAt Is GoInG oN AnYmOrE i CaN't KeEp Up!111"

Like, all treacherous 4D Chess aside, the plot is fairly straightforward, how hard can it be to grasp it? I'd understand people being confused by things like Lain or even EoTV, but this? Jeeeeez.

Stop making such a simple, somewhat complex, maybe, story into a hard-to-follow one. You just freaking forgot everything from the previous chapters and that's it.

I think you all forgot that few chapters ago we saw a image with Atsuchi, Yoshiki et Tatsuya.
And 7th head & Tatsuya were fine, so no serious fight between them will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread