Out - Vol. 19 Ch. 172

Mizuta usually saves the crazy fetishes of his for Bouncer, but he just can't resist with highschool vampirism one. And throw in a Coen character, why not.

Yoshiki having a "Watson" moment to Kai's "Sherlock".😄

Dex-chan lover
172 chapters in...and now I understand less what this story is about.

I mean, it looks cool, but what is the point of anything here? the main (and only) motivation for the protagonist, that hasn't done anything for ages, matters so little that I don't know what to care about.

Tatsuya is actually MC on paper only. Mizuta used him as a starting point but then he turned it into a story he was really interested in telling - the one about mad gang war, tragic destinies and teenage outcasts with no happy ending in sight.

That is also indicative in cover characters - Tatsuya was on all of them until Mizuta started presenting his creations - Kilihito and Kyoranki.

He also made his own shared universe with Bouncer, and Out has many clear references and even cameos from that manga, also vice versa.

So, I think all the fans should realize Tatsuya is a sort of non-MC MC and no, his team will never show up - no, he will never be on Acchan or Yoshiki level - and maybe, at the very end, we get some nod to his end (moving back, finishing his probation or even ending in prison), but the real story here, real arc is Kilihito vs Kyoranki and it will end when Kai, Yoshiki, Acchan and other leaders get their (probably all bad) endings.

Users who are viewing this thread