Out - Vol. 19 Ch. 176

Double-page supporter
Also throwing multiple knives without him noticing it, is he stand user or what

I always knew Kenzou was going to be crazy strong since he went toe to toe with Iguchi in the first arc.

Aggregator gang
I'm reminded of the time Kenzou fought Tatsuya and thought "I never want to fight this guy again." That's how you know he got his ass beat.

Is Tatsuya even the mc anymore? I’m like I love all the characters but I miss Tatsuya

Finally a chapter that isn't just freaking Kai screeching for 17 pages straight.

Dex-chan lover
At the end of Chapter 169 we see Amano Reiji (the scars match his) looking through binoculars at the whole scrapyard, with someone standing behind him, seemingly ordering him around, wearing Jousuke's bracelets. Amano Reiji is the one who told Sharkboy (by which I mean Kenzou) about the buried stuff and where it is, meaning Amano Reiji should have his eyes on this brawl, meaning Amano Reiji could certainly be expected to show up any moment and bail Kenzou out.

There's also still the remaining question of whether that person standing behind Reiji was actually literally Jousuke, inexplicably still alive, or what.

Users who are viewing this thread