Out

At this point, the only gripe I really have is how outlandishly strong and durable some of the characters are.

Another dropped fighting manga. It seems that everything violence related gets drop over and over again, while slice of life comedy gets weekly release for eternity.

(AFAIK) Manga is not dropped, the scan group waits for the volume releases because things are changed from weekly releases -> volume release. New volume should be releasing within the next month, so 179-189 will be out soon. Patience.

Power Uploader
@objjj Who knows. He needs to redraw things here and there, and needs to add another half to at least one chapter that was only like 12 pages long. So there'll be plenty of changes and new stuff again.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
The synopsys reads like this is a story about some delinquent named Tatsuya, trying to find his place in life. Recently out of juvie on probation he's quickly caught up in his old ways and finds himself between between different gangs and crime and it looks like we will follow his development and the decisions he has to face, whether he wants to live a peaceful, normal life or ends up being a criminal delinquent again, maybe even joining a gang. Right? WRONG. Around 50 or 60 chapters are exactly about that, then it mutates into a full on gang war with so many side characters that also all get their own backstory, intrigues, motivations, relationships and flashbacks you end up having to make a dossier on all to keep up with all of them.
This comic has made the same heavy mistake other more popular comics also made. The main character Tatsuya has been demoted to a side character in his own story. Not really what I signed up or hoped for. It rubs me the wrong way even harder since this one, single massive gang war is like 3/4 of this comic now. Other than that, pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread