Out

I don't get it, is Iguchi Tatsuya some kind of shared pen name for writers of delinquent stories in that japanese magazine?

Power Uploader
No. Iguchi Tatsuya is just a guy who wrote a column about his own life experiences in that magazine. This manga is based (unknown to what degree, and how much of the manga is original content) on that column and those experiences.

Damn good delinquent manga.
I refresh mangadex's page every 30 minutes to see if a new chapter is up.
Thanks LoktarOgar!

i have never felt such intense atmosphere from a manga than this one. even the related manga cant capture what this does. truly one of the greatest manga (so far, i mean the author can still fuck this up). one thing i never liked from the start was how his family could even be targeted at all. his aunt is giving him the opportunity of a lifetime and hes going to involve her in some of the lowest and most dangerous filth in the city just cause hes an angsty teenager?

I only just noticed this, the author is actually someone named Iguchi Tatsuya...

Fuck, this is getting really freaking intense. Can't remember the last time I've been been this sucked into a manga.

Hey Lok, been a while! great to see you are still doing these awesome mangas. This on is great as well, though not as good as crows :p
Thank you for working on this and letting us enjoy it :)

i dunno if its true but i always respect japanese low lives like these bike gangs or yakuza, because they only get violent to someone from their own world.
the bike gangs in my country doesnt give a shit about it, they even kill normal people as a trial to join their gang. glad to see those shitheads got what they deserve nowadays.

Power Uploader
That's why there's a character page in the first chapter of every new volume, listing who is relevant in that volume with a text blurb.

Users who are viewing this thread