Outcast Adventurer's Second Chance ~Training in the Fairy World to Forge a Place to Belong~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
@KingTunaVII
Mystery unreadable characters:
Page 1: "Even though my rank is higher..."
The arrow at the bottom of the panel says "S-rank".
Page 5: "Not to your level, though..."
"Your" is spelled "Glen", but no englishman in their right mind would say "Not to Glen's level" when speaking directly to Glen's ear.

@KingTunaVII
Mystery unreadable characters:
Page 1: "Even though my rank is higher..."
The arrow at the bottom of the panel says "S-rank".
Page 5: "Not to your level, though..."
"Your" is spelled "Glen", but no englishman in their right mind would say "Not to Glen's level" when speaking directly to Glen's ear.
ohhhh thank you very much

Dex-chan lover
Ooof Don't want to be caught by him. He won't allow you to get away without giving any info.

Also WTF happened with them. I don't ever remember they ever gotten that rough.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what was "Shadow Snake", again? It sounds like a hair metal band.
it's isn't really clear yet cuz they were mentioned only once, but it's some criminal organization they found out his old party leader was involved in when they were investigating the crimes the priest at their old church was involved in.

Group Leader
it's isn't really clear yet cuz they were mentioned only once, but it's some criminal organization they found out his old party leader was involved in when they were investigating the crimes the priest at their old church was involved in.
the priest was involved? huh must have skipped that part

Dex-chan lover
the priest was involved? huh must have skipped that part
Yeah, he was found embezzling and the suggestion was other church members might be dirty too.

I hope it turns out thus guy has brainwashing powers to explain why people like Emily turned on mc.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he was found embezzling and the suggestion was other church members might be dirty too.

I hope it turns out thus guy has brainwashing powers to explain why people like Emily turned on mc.
Might be misremembering.

The MC was sending money to the orphanage that he and his teammates grew up. But the money never reached the children and was stolen

Dex-chan lover
This MC does not give an F... first time that i see the friends trying to stop the MC instead of the usual "why are you forgiving them?", like is always a super forgiving MC or some dark edgy "i lost my humanity" type of MC... I like the guy, like that he was literally doing shock therapy on himself just to cope, like the friends, the story so far, even the antagonists...
...this is going to get axed right?, Or is one of those "advertisments" for the light novel and will not cover the whole story, it always happens to the good ones.

Group Leader
...this is going to get axed right?, Or is one of those "advertisments" for the light novel and will not cover the whole story, it always happens to the good ones.
I checked the web novel and:
  • the web novel has ended last year
  • this chapter ends at around chapter 55 of the web novel
  • the comic's raw are at chapter 15 right now
  • there are 299 chapters in the web novel
There are some chances this will end midway as an advertisement, but the comic is going fairly fast story-wise and if it does good in Japan they might push it until it covers the whole story.

Dex-chan lover
He basically "lied" to fool Emily that MC/Glen was doing shitty stuff by starting rumors that'd turn into scandals and the likes back in ch.5.1

The difference is in "A Warrior Exiled By The Hero And His Lover" is that the shitty hero there actually 'brainwashed' the girls away from Toru via "demon/magic eyes" (as long as their levels are lower than his, it'd work on them)
Lisa's faking it the entire time as she's the demon lord, so she gotta fake it all the way through to keep the hero "on a leash" with the eyes she possibly granted to him (novel)

While for this series, alain/he made use of spreading rumors to scandals against Glen to get the girls (in this case, get Emily to avoid Glen so he can get her himself easily) since she was in love with Glen (before the rumors since the beginning)

Users who are viewing this thread