Outlanders

Old but golden. I remember reading the whole thing years ago. The story varies in theme a bit as it goes on. However it remains interesting throughout. Very good ending too.
I imagine update speed will be fast as it's all already translated.
Highly recommended.

Fed-Kun's army
@pyrusmole 34 was an extra/epilogue , epilogues are not considered a chapter and therefore cant be the end

Managed to get my hands on a complete set of these books. One of my first Anime's was this heck I still have the VHS.

Wow, shit, pretty damn good read. I actually didn't expect anything, it was a wild ride. I watched the OVA and it's totally different to the manga, in a good way, so if you did the same you should start since the start like I did. Solid romance, lot of sci-fi, lot of blood and a decent plot. It had quite a bit of twist that made the story engaging and a solid ending.

A small spoiler for the ending:
It's not smooth, quite bittersweet.

I really recommend a try.

Dex-chan lover

yeah that shit was pretty bangin ngl. the author wanted to draw a space opera about a sexy blonde woth a sword and by god he did. the dynamic between tesuya and Kham is pretty good, considering its taged as erotica and monster girls, the story had no rights to be as good as it was.

Users who are viewing this thread