Outo no Hazure no Renkinjutsushi ~Hazure Shokugyou Datta node, Nonbiri Omise Keiei Shimasu~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
ngl, i can’t help but keep thinking that the symbols the guards have on their cloth masks look like the sheika symbol but without the tear

Dex-chan lover
i'm at a loss to understand why she needs a centrifuge to make chantilly cream. All you need is cream and a whisk.

yes, but how do you get the cream? If you let milk straight from the cow sit for a while, it will eventually separate. Or, use a device to force the separation. The culinary device is a "cream separator"; it's basically a centrifuge.

Group Leader
I do appreciate that they were able to magically check for poison. Like seriously? The entire royal family eating something made by a 6 year old would be utterly absurd without that check

Also, based on the 3rd cover. Looks like it’s doggy time! I’m guessing a divine sacred beast with an S class rating

Dex-chan lover
I hope she's careful with that centrifuge, but I guess it probably can't get to that high of a speed with a kid turning a hand crank. They can be quite dangerous though. Really though it should come with a case to protect the surroundings while it is in operation, and a scale so that one can carefully balance those vials.

Dex-chan lover
yes, but how do you get the cream? If you let milk straight from the cow sit for a while, it will eventually separate. Or, use a device to force the separation. The culinary device is a "cream separator"; it's basically a centrifuge.
Cream separates from milk on its own if you don't homogenize it. A cream separator just speeds up the process of separation, making it possible for the dairyman to sell some of the cream separately and still sell the milk fresh (with the rest of the cream still in it, by the way.) Before they were invented, people just bought the whole milk, and skimmed off the cream themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Cream separates from milk on its own if you don't homogenize it. A cream separator just speeds up the process of separation, making it possible for the dairyman to sell some of the cream separately and still sell the milk fresh (with the rest of the cream still in it, by the way.) Before they were invented, people just bought the whole milk, and skimmed off the cream themselves.
If you're not lactose intolerant (and if you take proper care of the cows) whole milk can taste a lot better and richer.

Dex-chan lover
HEY!
@ShinigamiSenpai !! THANKS FOR THE TL! :thumbsup::win:

This title is a lot of fun to read, and your work is both seen, and is really appreciated; thank you.

Aside from that...
I don't know about y'all, but I keep forgetting that our cute lil' MC is a reincarnator from this world, and not from some version of our world; like...
... How does she not know a centrifuge if she's...? Oh... oh, yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread