Overgeared - Ch. 1

Thank you for translating, Been waiting for Overgeared to come back. Who knew it would come back instead as a complete reboot instead of a continuation.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if it's because the plot is similar to solo leveling (not too similar but the dungeon, bosses, OP MC...) but it seems like it's from the same artist ? Then again, it might be just my personal bias since I've read that one for so long

@Akera93 The plot isn't really similar to solo leveling at all, other than MC being fairly OP. This isn't a dungeon spawning on earth story, it's a fantasy virtual reality thing. And yeah, fairly certain it's being done by the same artist as SL.

If you guys like this read “The Legendary Moon Sculptor” I think they are very similar.

Aggregator gang
Isn't God Grid too sexy here...? 😅
Im sure Grid was supposed to be a hunk instead of a pretty boy...

@Yukir I was so confused because last I checked the series was dropped lmao but its good its back

Dex-chan lover
i'd like to know which scan team is going to continue on with this because if not... drama and confusion on where to read

Dex-chan lover
Is this webtoon a remake? I remember there is webtoon called overgeared too with the exact story and design

Group Leader
I guess they rebooted the series with a new artist from the beginning? I'm kind of looking forward to this. ovo Overgeared is one where I really need the visuals to enjoy it, because the main character is such an ass for so long that it'll probably be hard for me to make it through the novel/s. =v=;; Though I've borrowed the first one on Amazon before. //dead

Grid is actually supposed to be pretty normal faced at the beginning. Even ugly if you want to be realistic. But this is not the beginning lol

@janvincent476 iirc, No. Can't remember if he initially did something else with it, but that mineral eventually became the God Hands.

Also Grid face looked bad because of poor nutrition and lots of hard work, by this point in the story it should have become a bit better and later on a lot more.

Fed-Kun's army
He's so hot here with that armor. Oh Lord, give me more.

Users who are viewing this thread