Overgeared - Ch. 20

Never have I ever seen a game moderator hating on a player.

And 2 billion people are playing this game... what a strange plot.

Aggregator gang
I thought in the novel sahee are portrayed as bro con not a tsundere
Well could be wrong because i forget, it's a long time ago that I've read

That developer will be hard core god grid fans in the future

Dex-chan lover
@undercurses She is a brocon, but she covers it up with a tsun front. She's not super tsun and doesn't interact with him much so it's easy to forget over 100's of chapters.

@WildGrizzlyBear
@Kanol
@Kayriel
The 2 biggest flaws with these types of stories is either that they games include content (quests, classes, skills, ect) that only ONE person of millions/billions will ever see. The other is that they treat the MC doing something that tons of other people would have tried as some unique, never thought by anyone, insight that makes him super cool and totally unique.
Unique quests that are generated by the AI make sense. But to have 100s of unique quests and classes created by the developers just doesn't make sense.

Double-page supporter
@Ametroid

The AI 'Morpheus' is a hyper-advanced supercomputer and this is the future. South Korea hasn't been a 'gaming country' for several generations. It's generating all of these quests aside from personal projects and plots written by the huge team of developers, of one of the largest companies in the world. At this point, Satisfy is basically its own country, and can turn people into millionaires almost overnight if they're lucky and play their cards right. It's also essentially replaced the Olympics.

So yes, it makes perfect sense. They have the manpower and capital to make this happen, the right tools to make it happen, everything.

Yeah right, call the Mongolian government and say you coerced one of their citizens to skip eating, drinking, etc. for over 2 days. They'll cooperate by sending whatever the Mongolian version of SWAT is.

Fed-Kun's army
The subtle racism of assuming Mongol's have "nomadic tendencies". Never change Asians being racist to other Asians.

I am from Mongolia.. bruh only small percentage of people are still nomadic. Allunbatar?(correct one might be Ariunbat) never heard that name before but it sounds like one, I was confused and really thought this might be one of the references that happen once in a while before scrolling down.

Group Leader
This whole quest is stupid af. What game would invest so much resources on a single quest?? They're going to send out medical personnel (and incur such a cost) and risk a users health for entertainment!?

maybe I am the stupid here, but what exactly should Grid have done from the dev's viewpoint? after getting the class change and resetting to lvl one, he was first thrown into a lvl 150 dungeon and after dieing again, in a town for lvl100+ - how should he have gained lvls? not saying that I like his personality which I find strange, he is overgreedy, lazy if possible, but tenacious if needed and normally intelligent - that should make him a competent player imo

@GrimGriefer maybe the scale is a bit off, but risking people's health while using lots of money for entertainment is quite normal (when I think about it, it was always), just think about professional sport, even if you don't include straight dangerous drugs or training methods, pro sport will more or less ruin your body, or think about how popular most kind of high risk or straighout selfharming shows/ activities are (any airborn sport for example, bungee jumping, climbing without safety, boxing and such sports)

Good lord, this stupid as fuck but at least its moving along so that's good.

Users who are viewing this thread