Overgeared - Ch. 233

Different romanized names between groups and weird wordings aside, the pronouns are absolutely a mess... Calling female characters "he" and "him", switching between "you", "they", and "them"... It feels almost like machine translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Different romanized names between groups and weird wordings aside, the pronouns are absolutely a mess... Calling female characters "he" and "him", switching between "you", "they", and "them"... It feels almost like machine translation.
What do you mean a human can miss 100% of context clues... bring back mangadeamon they might be scum but they are compotent scum.

Group Leader
How hard is it to open a previous chapter and use the names? Hell, watch the anime, or read the Web Novel.

Aggregator gang
Hitting hoe using hoe
EPIC
*second attempt
Making hoe bleeding using hoe

Dex-chan lover
This was translated well if you ignore the pronouns and "item hoarders" instead of overgeared. It's like the translator didn't have the context of images or the series name. This leads me to belive that the translation was done by feeding raw text through a translator and then no one proofread the chap.

Dex-chan lover
Black and White are girls, they are she not he and sisters not brothers... many characters and items name so messing confused.
This to me is one of the most grievous mistakes. It completely ignores the whole stick of the mc staring at black's boobs. And it ignores the comment about it being an insecurity.

I'm prety sure all other sources of translation call him Regas not Legas.
It's Overgeared not "Item Hoarder" it is in the title fro Christ sake.
"Extreme Kill" and "Extreme Union"... wtf! His skills are the combo of other sword dance skills and "extreme" is definitely not the right translation. It is probably "Pinnacle Kill" and "Pinnacle Link"?

This translation is a clear MTL and dump with out any proof reading.
(Although I don't like the other group that much either cus they are not much better.)

Double-page supporter
Chill guys, just consider it a preview before some other group releases their version. There's enough info to understand the chapter so that's enough. It's not like anyone got paid to do this, if it's unbearable, skip and wait.

Dex-chan lover
Cmon Electro where’s the Reaper scan chs lol. This group’s “TL” is cringe and is giving me flashbacks to the Maxor vids for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean a human can miss 100% of context clues... bring back mangadeamon they might be scum but they are compotent scum.
Word you’re looking for is “competent” but yes, at least they have the human decency to get the names and keywords right. This group just did a 5-min job in GTL and fucks off for whatever it is they do afterwards.

Chill guys, just consider it a preview before some other group releases their version. There's enough info to understand the chapter so that's enough. It's not like anyone got paid to do this, if it's unbearable, skip and wait.

Idk man, if they have the galls to ask for donations / ask people to go to their sites (so they can get ad revenue), they're expecting to be paid for this absolute minimum effort mess... They deserve the diss.

Dex-chan lover
was reading, oh, neat.. .wait,.. the pronouns changed, the whole wording changed... made it very obvious a different group was posting. So, while i'm all pro-others trying their skills and showcasing them in friendly manners, "LuaScans" on the other hand. I don't expect them to stick around judging from their own habits on series already-being-translated.

Users who are viewing this thread