Overgeared - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Yura kill Irene for that weird cult?... He failed the quest to save her. Is this some "actually a demon that stole her body" kind of deal or is it a la "lol game logic, the quest reset"?...

@Swift No, Yura killed the bodyguard but Irene survived. Not sure if it showed in this as I don't remember, but he sees the church collapsed with her holding the guards body in a news report.

Double-page supporter
@Swift

They both failed their quests. He failed by dying. She failed by Irene escaping.

Dex-chan lover
@Swift
Yura's quest was to protect the priests, not to prevent Irene's escape.
Grid's quest was a failure due to his death. Meaning HE failed to rescue Irene when he died, not that her rescue automatically failed with his death.

Dex-chan lover
@NoraDaimio

He eventually gets out of jail thanks to Grid.
Grid finds out he needs reliable people and bargains for his release with the lord.

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to wonder if the legendary Pagma was also just bullshitting people with his bizarrely combat-capable blacksmithing powers.

@Goldenzeal
Below is not really a spoiler, just a jab at the MC, but since it's related to a spoiler I still put it in the appropriate tag.
WAIT! Wait, wait wait.. You're telling me he will be using his BRAIN!? That's impossible for such a buffoon!

Users who are viewing this thread