Overgeared - Ch. 30

🤦🏾‍♂️ but your the one trying to spy and monitor her so when she retaliates you gang up on her, idiots

Dex-chan lover
The girl is being followed, gets attacked, defends herself and somehow they treat her like shes the bad guy. Sure.

This guild master is so inconsistent

“Find the blacksmith and we’ll recruit him/her”

They got found out, attacked for being shady and then lost

“Kill her for beating us”

bruh what about needing (her) to become strong???

true bullsh*t, the goal was to recruit the master blacksmith, even if you suspect her for being fake, what about asking her first?
and also that logic of we want sth from you, to be in a better positon, we want to surprise you, now you surprised us, but instead of retreating we try to beat you, but you beat us, so now we want revenge cause noone is allowed to win against us, especially not when all odds seemed to be in our favor....
why, why can't in this game be even one at least decent person???

Though she is hot but her hypocrisy is really make her dumb. "We searching you to make our guild's weapon by stalking her, she found us but pretend that she haven't found us yet, surprised that she found us (duh), rather than negotiating, we fought her instead, annihilated, revenge cuz she defeat us" what kind of shit is this

it's funny because a simple "we're looking for a master blacksmith." or "why are you following me?" or "i don't want to fight." from either side would have prevented this battle.

the guild leader seems to shift priorities a lot, as well as being demanding on her guildies, makes me wonder if shes actually a good leader.

this game as far as i've read has been out for years, and has over 2 million players worldwide and you're telling me the best player blacksmith they knew of(up until now) is only intermediate?

"a mere blacksmith"? how many classes does satisfy actually have, and if it's such a combat and quest focused game that can even have penalties for not accepting certain quests, who would willingly choose to be a blacksmith or orator?

Users who are viewing this thread