Overgeared - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
He missed out on several million here, but if he didn't the story would have progressed much differently.
The sword helps keep Phoenix alive and the Yatan forces at bay. It also leads to the quest for him to produce the holy shields. Which leads to him rescuing Irene again. Which leads to him marrying her. Also the the 3 blue orichalcum he gets here allow him to make Failure much sooner.
With the benefit of hindsight, Grid came out ahead in the long term selling the sword off to the NPCs over players.

@onepunchman Doran's Ring, the assassin that Grid met at the evil temple after he became Pagma's Descendant. He died but was able to get Irene out safely first.

Aggregator gang
He should just move to his own apartment, and buy his dad a rope so he can go hang himself when he realizes the mistake he has done. Such a failure of a father. Tbh our protagonist owes nothing to that deadbeat father of his.

I'm just mad about a normal sword selling for less than the materials cost. Sure it wasn't epic etc, but a loss on crafting doesn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Why would he need to pay his father's debt? Just take your mother and sister somewhere away from this guy who keeps taking loans. Look after them, you have the power.

Looks like the author has personal resentments toward Grid/Youngwoo 😅😅Seriously, he works harder than anyone yet he still can not enjoy the results of his hardships, either money or respects from others. Even I started to feel pity for him..

wait, guys, no mattervhow you look at it dont start cursing the dad. People make mistakes, he probably got swindled?
Also lets face it
despite everything his family didnt throw him out despite being a gamer and him taking loans. I doubt the dad did it willingly to doom him and his family...

He didn't make any loss. 🤦‍♀️ As they say: "A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush."

And he'll be producing more items in the future.

I don’t get why people can sign themself as a debt guarantor that easily. Even if it is your closest friends or your own siblings, don’t do that. Especially when you have your own family to support. It is an irresponsible act. You can help your friends/siblings in other ways, just don’t become a debt guarantor for someone else. I’ve seen enough people around me that ends up ruining their lives, lost their minds, became homeless, or even attempted suicide because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread