Overgeared - Ch. 57

i hope he stops wasting money so much in the future , like for that car, should have bought a house for himself with that money, but i guess this just shows how fast and easy it is or will be for him to make even more money from now on

@ShinSekai He does seem to be getting better. Sure part of the high price of the sword was his greed but also to help take care of his parents. I’m reading the novel and no spoilers but before all of this Grid had a pretty crap life, due to himself in most ways. So with the car and paying the debt he is staying motivated since he feels like the system cheats him when crafting to not get more Uniques and Legendary's.

Dex-chan lover
Begone thot! There's only room for one woman in Grid's heart and that woman is
Braham Irene!

How are random guild mates able to afford weapons worth literally hundreds of thousands of dollars of real world money? The economy in this story is absolutely bonkers. It's really fun to watch Grid finally succeed, but it really doesn't hold up to any sort of scrutiny.

Still a fun read though. And that guildmaster, god damn. It's a wonder Giant guild has any members at all when in reality they would all be simping for her, nemesis or not.

I remember the feels when im become useful, my mom and dad so proud of me. Looking back to my old self its so bad, little thing can make you happy. Damn grid

Dex-chan lover
@Trueflame001

You'd be surprised. It's not uncommon for top players in real world MMOs to have massive cash stacks that are worth thousands or even more.
And of course, gold farmers can make millions using shady methods.

It's not far fetched at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Trueflame001
@The_Fapper

You guys should look up what crazy bullshit PvP gambling in Runescape is...
People gamble can gamble thousands of dollars in a single PVP match.
Safe to say, some of the better scammers Duelists can win millions in a single day thanks to an army of bots l33t skills
🤪

@Trueflame001 Lol my bud in some MMOs people pay hundreds and thousands for items it is a harsh reality that alot of people look past because it seems unimaginable.

Edit: Also in some of these MMOs people drop 300-600usd per gacha to get weapons and armor to only sell for in-game gold or to just whale themselves or to even sell it for real money if the items rare enough.

Double-page supporter
All the money he made aside, it's worth noting that a +25 to all stats is already equivalent to ten level ups even just counting the four main combat stats alone, once you include his dexterity and other things he just saved himself weeks of mob hunting...and the bulk amount of lower rarities he churns out probably add up to similar benefits as well.

This class has some really ridiculous early power spikes.

Dex-chan lover
So online gold is worth more than real money? Each gold coin must be some sort bitcoin or something.

Users who are viewing this thread