Overgeared - Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
@HossamR
@Evirac
She's the first female vampire to show up. The only other vampire shown so far, Braham, is male. My head cannon had him sounding like Zoltun Kulle (Diablo 3).

As far as her being in his harem, in the 1368 chapters so far released, she has only shown up one other time in 3-4 sequential chapters. (Definitely less than 10 in that story arc)

Oh boy that was a Hella fine material. Glad they made her this way. The charm makes sense now

Dex-chan lover
thats alot of virgin in in america/europe its must be ultra rare to get those virgin

Can someone give me spoilers on if he gets the shield and if he gets the girl plz?

@TDSgaming
he gets the shield but
he decides to give it away to the kingdom. In this arc he actually gets nice items better than that shield, the shield is not very important since its a low level shield but its legendary. He marries the npc daughter of earl steim irene.
About Marie Rose __ spoiler

she is a (named npc) vampire who has lived for a long time and she is actually an enemy but she is so super strong, that she doesn't even care about Grid. she is in a category of a few individuals (above the legendary class pagma descendant) that if i were to tell you about i would be spoiling you like 1000 chapters of the novel. As of today chapter 1372 in the novel Marie Rose is still strong.

Im so glad they made the design of Marie Rose like this sexy beast instead of going all shinobu loli vampire. This is where things start to get very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread