Overgeared - Ch. 68

TIL that niggling is a word. Anyways, Grid/Greed looks cool beating the hell out of Pope Drevigo!

Dex-chan lover
The issue with Link using 22 attacks and then only 17 attacks, it's most likely that the 22 attacks is the error and should have been 12 attacks. Its last use before this was only 10 attacks, and in the translation it states that he just increased Link to level 2 after the 22 attack.

Dex-chan lover
So just for clarification, the math in the PR note is saying that Link lv1 is 22 hits (don't remember, personally), and lv2 adding 5 was miscalculated as 17?

@dildildil Never played Conker's Bad Fur Day, I take it?

The Great Mighty Poo taught me niggly/niggling very early on in life and I'll never forget his teachings.

Niggling just doesn't...

It means: causing slight but persistent annoyance, discomfort, or anxiety.

But like... I'ma start using that now.

My best guess is that it was also an error in the ln and that it was supposed to be 27 and the official webtoon was like fuck it 22 + 5 = 17 is legit and then you guys just kept the tradition going lol

man literally pulled out the n word just to tell grid he's annoying, what a baller

Holy See is the administrative body of Vatican with the Pope as its head. Vatican is only its territory, a physical land that makes the Church independent from any states. The states in the world have diplomatic relations with the Holy See, not Vatican, because Holy See is the administrative body, meanwhile Vatican is only the physical land. But all of these are part of the Roman Catholic Church, where it is also connected with grassroots church everywhere in the world.

just saying that you would change from Grid to Greed, yet you still using Grid in this chapter 😶

Dex-chan lover
I personally would stick to Grid over Greed, especially considering what happens in future chapter of the LN/WN... they use the Korean word for greed for lot of stuff there and what will happen is that things will become *very* confusing or at least annoying in the future if you decide to make his name Greed here.

Users who are viewing this thread