Overgeared - Ch. 69

Aggregator gang
Glad they finally switched to "Greed", it was very obvious that it was that from the beginning.

At that moment Toban had thought to himself, why is this happening to me, it all started when he was a dick to Greed.

OK first thank you for the release.

Second poor toban.

Third pls go back to Grid. I can't overstate the bad feeling after reading almost 1400 chapters of LN to start calling the MC something else than God Grid.

Fourth.. Do you know GOD GRID?

@Kshatria
Yeah, Toban fucked it up. There were these newbies thou.

About the Chinese villain, I think it was from the time when the nationals was held in China. The guy was being obnoxious and the whole Chinese crowd was saying something like "MC is just a small fry from a small country" or whatever. You know what they say; hate the government, not the people. But the author clearly described the whole Chinese population behaving just like the guy. By all means, this bit was just a cheap gimmick to further deifying MC. It could have easily been any other country, really. Just throw some cheap ass villain and let MC deal with it.

The more I think about such 'slips', the more I become wary about the author's opinions. But, whatever. It's just a silly novel about being overgeared in the VR game.

But the reason why it stood out for me is that, by the time it happened, MC was well-off. Like fucking well-off—as you'd know. I remember being confused about as to why the author went as far as degrading the whole country like that when Grid, Korea wins the nationals anyway. It may be my imagination but I could really feel the author's insecurities through this bit. I don't know. Maybe by the time the author was writing this bit, there may have been some tension between the two countries. Who knows, really.

You know, I get the feeling this guy isnt taking into account Rebecca herself may hold a grudge against him stealing from her church to usurp the position. Afterall, she handed out a quest to smite the pope

Aggregator gang
fuckkkkeeeeeddddd.... no weapons for you good sir. please tell me another chapter s on the way??????

Next chapter title: "The Death of Toban"

(I just got the lingerie joke btw)

Users who are viewing this thread