Overgeared - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
wait WHAT?! regas looks like a playboy with big muscle 😮
didnt expect that at all, LOL. i thought he would be a burly guy with beard and moustache and long hair. like a martial artist hermit

Supporter
... Can't he sell his lvl 60 equipment, buy some lvl 10, and grind lvl 1 monsters until he get his levels back?

This is dumb...

Aggregator gang
This regas are too cool

@Tesla NO! Didn't you read it earlier this is a high level town with lvl 100+ mobs enemies around it? And there's no smith around selling low lvl items. And why even he bother using low level item when he can just use high lvl one even tho the stats are reduced, it's still higher compared the low lvl items. And he can't sell all of his items nearing 10 gold coin if he didn't repair it, and currently his armor and weapon are considered good. That's why read the novel 1st
DID YOU EVEN PRAISE GOD GRID!?

Dex-chan lover
So he's pretty much a bug character who doesn't need any materials to create equipment and weapons that only he can use because of ridiculous restrictions.

Double-page supporter
This is just ridiculous, he has lvl 60 gear, how about you sell it and go to the newbie city? The development is stupid, boring and definitely not catching, the main character isn't attractive from a personality or development standpoint. Also, he technically killed a priest on the temple, so why the hell did he not level up? The stupidness keeps piling up. I read some comments saying that it gets better like in chap 200 in what I assume is the novel and that it pulls itself on by "laughing at the MC". So far, I've missed the "laughing" part so I'm definitely not sticking until this gets "better" just to see a pitiful and boring MC. 10/10 would drop again.

I'm pretty fucking stumped with how the devs in an earlier chapter triet to make a big deal out of him getting 20 more stat-points than other Joe Schmoes at his level.
And then he has a passive that literally gives him permanent stats for every item created.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the originall novel nor the first webtoon version, but this is really funny!😂
He is constantly out of place in his enviroment and when he tries to take advantage from other he gets thorougly fucked up. Thank you for translating this amazing manwha.

Dex-chan lover
“Well, well, if it isn’t the consequences of my own actions”
- Prob not this guy

Fed-Kun's army
“You gave me some roses/But roses do die/You gave me some candy/It melted—nice try…”

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like the mc's personality very much. Ranting on the internet and insulting peoples' appearances. He plays pretty selfishly, which is understandable since it seems to be a somewhat competitive game, but also makes it hard to root for him. His tenacity was brought up at one point, but I haven't seen much of that at all. He's trying to be as safe as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread