Overgeared

This is good. I read the entire thing in 3 days lol is there anything similar to this?

Fed-Kun's army
@Azhakolt it's sort of explained in the webnovel
the game is developed by the company and is split up by divisions, the "First" team develops the overarching classes and some high-level world setting, but ultimately everything is taken care of by a super computer AI that designates the drop tables, probabilities, achievements, NPCs..
. i mean it's a fantasy at the end of the day, don't get hung up on the super human-like NPC.. because your brain will break when you discover
they can have sex, but it's limited to once a month to avoid i guess negative social impacts (ie addiction and NPC harassment) though you can buy reset potions

as for how the company makes money, there are many that are explained in round about way - licensing, capsules, events, advertising seems to be the crux of it, there's also a tax system which they have covered in the manhwa so far, of which the MC now is exempt but you have to consider that he's maybe 100~1000 out of 2 billion players that are exempt from tax.

I noticed ReaperScans has it up to ch.59 on their website. Since it’s been at ch.57 on mangadex for a while now, does this mean they’ll upload the newer translated chapters as a whole bunch of chapters or will we no longer get translated chapters on mangadex for this?

@ShiriSoul0 They tend to do that sometimes but it will soon be uploaded here as well. They do this because they want more people to check out their website which is understandable as they put a lot of time and effort into translating.

b86.gif

This is EPIC !!!!! I want more of it

This manga is becoming more fun the read it, it's def a power fantasy manga but I can enjoy a well executed power fantasy for example Solo Hunting.

I think it's for far the best Manga I've read. Very cool and chill, and above everything the mc is really endearing. Without talking about his evolution, of course :3

A great masterpiece

Thanks for the translation!
Fun enough to read, I‘m looking forward to the next chapters

i'm thinking of dropping this series, i mean to stop read this after i read the novel

i read the novel until 1200+ chapter and pissed off of grid when he's trying to get closer to another woman after he's got married to irene for years and had a child. i know that this webtoon still have a long way to go, but i feel disappointed every time i remember that. i wonder why this series doesn't have harem tag tho.

after all, i enjoyed the story even he's being too greedy. i'm on dilemma rn because i can't move on but it's too hurt to continue.

I like the story a lot. It gets a lot better in the novel. To whoever says it's not worth because of how trash and selfish, the personality of the mc is right now. Trust me it gets a lot better. Actually right now the development of the mc in the novel is 100 times better than your beloved sung jin woo. Because it makes sense, rather than getting stronger over "just fighting enemies" :)
-
Also this is not a harem. I don't know how people can say that when
literally its just him married and giving love to irene npc, and not dating Yura anymore . And he doesn't even like Jishuka. He just sees her as a friend even though she moved right next to him. Plus he is already raising the divinity of Irene because he doesnt want her to grew older and die before he quits the game.

Nah. Grid is stupid. He's the only one who doesn't know the benefits of wearing Heavy Boots. What a dumb guy. Doesn't even know how to fight and has a hard time learning from an NPC.

Users who are viewing this thread