Overgeared

Welcome to new reader of Overgeared to those who don't have patience bye bye to you.
And to those who have long patience welcome comrade.

A reader mentioned that the Main Character is only getting by as a Noob with a lot of luck, but had they not seen the chapter which had mentioned his insanely bad luck? I do not see any chapter in which MC solely relies on luck. It has empathized how unlucky he was when he only made 2-4 rares when making like 80 weapons consistently with good drops. Sure, maybe he relies on his luck sometimes, but he depends on his in-game skills a lot more.

Goodness i have made the right decision to read the comment section first.
Mc that similar to 'weed' from blablabla sculptor? I don't like him either because his personality and mindset about money. Not that i don't know about his circumstances tho, its just my personal taste. And Overgeared MC is almost similar to him? that means i don't need to have any high expectation when reading it then.

Group Leader
Purtroppo è giunto il momento...
Gli xafel, bambini irrispettosi e falsi come i soldi del Monopoli, ci hanno "rubato" Overgeared. Oltretutto con l'aiuto di animehero.
Veramente, non abbiamo parole perché è una cosa allucinante, che non noi abbiamo mai fatto e mai faremo, ma purtroppo non tutti i team sono così onesti e per bene.
Noi siamo un gruppo che è stato creato solo 5/6 mesi fa e grazie a voi lettori abbiamo raggiunto questi traguardi, migliorando ogni giorno in termini di clean, traduzioni e type. Vedere un team che c'è da cosi tanto tempo fare una cosa del genere ci fa capire come la mente umana anche in questi casi faccia schifo essendo solo avida e pensando solo al proprio bisogno e non quello degli altri (i lettori soprattutto) e non pensano di portare altro così che la community di manga/manhwa/manhua italiana si espanda.
Inutile dire che, essendo più avanti, sia un tentativo di "rubarci" i lettori.
Ribadisco quanto la cosa sia allucinante.
Col loro atto da "bulli" dei poveri ci rimettiamo noi come team ma soprattutto ci rimettete voi lettori, in quanto grazie a questa bravata sfruttano il loro tempo per fare un'opera doppia, quando potrebbero benissimo fare altro.

@Vaallee And that exactly what makes this story boring. He has really bad luck when it's convenient in the story (for humoristic purposes i guess), and have overly good luck when he is fighting for his life (for drama purposes). The problem is those hyperbolic situations are so predictable after a few times that it becomes boring.

Finally... its been so long mc is no longer in the shadows, so many times he missed oppurtunities

I’m... so bored by this now, I don’t even feel like typing the comment I had in mind cuz it’s so... I’m literally sighing irl lmao.

@Vaallee, he literally used all his luck on that one class, without it he’d just be a useless member of society and a deadweight for his family (wow, that rhymed lol). And he literally knows little to nothing about the game (like how crafting just rares is amazing and not at all bad). Well, feel free to disagree, I probably have a lot of wrong points.

Wait wait, I know why it has high ratings, people read the first few chapters, rated it high(probs cuz it seemed promising), got bored of it, and didn’t bother changing the ratings,

Double-page supporter
I got to Ch9 before dropping it, and gotta say, it was just ridiculous, he had lvl 60 gear, how about you sell it and go to the newbie city? The development is stupid, boring and definitely not catching, the main character isn't attractive from a personality or development standpoint, he's plain, always complains about the very same shit non-stop, and has chronic 404 Brain Not Found disease. It's even sadder the fact that he technically killed a priest on the temple and for the sake of the plot, he didn't level up. The stupidness keeps piling up. I read some comments saying that it gets better like in chap 200 in the novel or something and that it pulls itself on up to that point by "laughing at the MC". So far, I've failed to notice the supposed "laughing" part, so I'm definitely not sticking until this theoretically gets "better" just to see a pitiful and boring MC who refuses to better himself and at least achieve the two digits IQ.
10/10 would drop again.

I am not sure why this manga can be rated as high. Not saying this is a bad one but its not that good either. I like reading this one as I am reading the light novel. However, this author seems to forgot some of the characters he added and also forgot to mention them back. I reading so far ahead yet there is not a single mention of them. Isn't the girl want to make a magical orb and looking for it? After a month, the MC has been doing his class specific quest and there is no news about the girl making her weapon orb??? Isn't there a guy that MC unintentionally saved and he want to help him? after the raid, where is the guy? Did he just quit the game or something? No idea. This title has some huge flaw. Other flaw i will let other people say as it pretty obvious. I like this but i will not rate it very high

mc is fucking annoying and i don't even feel any tension or care about the story

Everytime I think that the mc might start becoming a better person and stop being a shitbag.... Boy howdy...

Users who are viewing this thread