Overlord - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm: Somehow I feel like in the real game they are just for show and not as effective an attack. Though he said they are level 90 monsters. But the game getting shut down and having p2w gacha reminds me of our buddy nexon kun, and I have played at least one nexon game where cosmetic items add to your "power level", but not directly effective

Just wanted to slander nexon a bit

Dex-chan lover
Yorokobe.

c2b998231e73acdf2831322714d2e26cec833eb0.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
@Graviity While i am thankful for the translation... holy fuck, your GIF credit page is 50MB big, thats more than the entire chapter!
Can you please stick to the previous static one? This kills bandwidth.
I didn't check the size, but I'm not surprised in hindsight. I don't mind it (as I'm on a land line), I even think it was surprising and neat, but if it becomes common, I'd end up having to a way to turn off gif animated pages (convert everything to png?) if they get so out of hand.

I still hold the Zetsubo Sensei anime episodes at 720p and 75mb, to be the holy grail of compression. There isn't a lot of action in that show though, so that is why they could get away with it.

MD@Home
I didn't check the size, but I'm not surprised in hindsight. I don't mind it (as I'm on a land line), I even think it was surprising and neat, but if it becomes common, I'd end up having to a way to turn off gif animated pages (convert everything to png?) if they get so out of hand.

I still hold the Zetsubo Sensei anime episodes at 720p and 75mb, to be the holy grail of compression. There isn't a lot of action in that show though, so that is why they could get away with it.
Its 50MB big GIF...

Users who are viewing this thread