Overlord - Vol. 12 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
I don't have the even if unexpected that's power that the Sebas-sama case... mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
@RogueToad
a predator hides in murky waters.

in simpler terms, a bigger plot/conspiracy is at play than the whole demon attacking the castle and it needs climb to be alive.

Fed-Kun's army
"Surely a human like him will be overjoyed to be embraced by a full-figured beauty like myself" 😂

Double-page supporter
i'm still curious how brain recognized her since the anime shows different dress different hair color and a mask

@RogueToad ainz gave a list of people to not attack 4 in total 3 which should be the princess, gazef stronoff, climb due to the 3 connection of momon to the adventurers guild quest(princess) as himself(gazef) and in consideration of sebas(climb) the 4th one could be either the king or the marquis not sure

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Even in the novel, it's not really well explained why brain could recognized shallchair through her disguise, perhaps those samurai instinct thingy. He did have PTSD because of her afterall.

Dex-chan lover
The coolest guy in this chapter was the soldier who said SHUT UP and WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
brah

Group Leader
@Miralisque
I mean, I guess I could, but then again you can do what you want, so I doubt it matters much at the moment?
Thanks for the update either way~

Double-page supporter
@Adokun not really a spoiler considering https://mangadex.org/chapter/477564/7

we can assume demiurge had disclosed info of the princess and gazef before had in consideration of his plan and climb was a last minute add on

page 4 i don't have the even if unexpected that's power that the Sebas-sama case... mentioned.
what does that mean ?

Dex-chan lover
would be nice if double pages would be shown seperately (to read if there's something) and connected (to enjoy the beauty) once.

thanks for the chapter :3

Dex-chan lover
Need money? Get your underlings to cause a possible catastrophe while taking over the underworld while you get hired to "stop it" as you are the strongest "warrior" lol what a guy

Users who are viewing this thread