Overlord - Vol. 12 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
@MrSpoon
"please point me to which part is annoying you so i can fix it, having some respect would be great too."
Not sure how "Seriously wouldn't kill a guy to read over what he typed" is disrespectful. Either way its a typo you couldn't have missed if you re-read it. I wouldn't have bothered going that far to point it out but i thought u genuinely wanted to know/ fix it. Either way thanks for the chapter m8.

@relic626 if you went down in the comments you would notice some people finding a genuine issue in the chapter by putting the line they found and what was bad about it.
they were clear and respectful which helped me know what was the issue so i fixed it.
i know i am not perfect and i do respond to the issues that slip through and fix them.
So if were seriously interested on making the chapter better give me the line and what's exactly the issue in it is, please try to be as clear as can be this will be the last time i respond to this issue.

@MrSpoon just wanna say thank you, some people on here are to fucking anal. if they dont like the way its done they can go translate the shit. errors , no errors . i could care less. thank you for your effort cause without it i would not be able to read it

@relic626 You are. Definitely. Thanks for proving my point with your little tantrum tho. And you seriously raised such indignation for.... a missing comma? Impressive, in a way. A bad way, but still.

@MrSpoon Your patience is impressive.

Dex-chan lover
@MrSpoon
Many issues of the anime
Agreed, i was so dissappointed with Jolly cooperation scene, i mean I did get this little thing.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/375820367559786496/598001195595989002/angry_bug_noises.webm
But that didnt make up for how stiff the fights got.

Dex-chan lover
@onibarubary
The only threats to them are each other, basically. Sometimes they fight each other for GRAND MASTER PLAN reasons, but other than that, everyone from nazrick is simply too op

Fed-Kun's army
@anotherone proving your point? You're the retard assuming shit and name calling for no reason. get over yourself kid. Try to suck up to Translator nim's asshole more while ur at it. also blocked :)

@relic626
Alright listen, you wanna play games and be critical and insulting everyone here. You have the great option to NOT read this Manga. Yet you come here and harass MrSpoon and so many other fans who are here to read the Manga. Like it's a simple thing to be respectful all you gotta do is be fucking nice but you gotta be a dick about something and sit there and wanna be rude, condescending and overall mean to everyone here. If I see more of this behavior out of you I'm filing a report. You can just sit there on your PC and not read this Manga that's alright by me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Senatedude that guy started it man. Don't spout your nonsense. My initial comment was baseless and void of any malicious intent and the guy name called me for no reason. I didn't target Spoon, didn't even think he read these shit comments...... not sure why he bothers lots of other sites use his scans and any site with a comment section would have critics.
What gets me is that there is transparency in the comments yet you're here chatting to me about unnecessary nonsense trying to be white knight or somethin idk. I've never expressed any dislike for the manga or the work spoon does, i just called a name caller out on his stupidity. Go file your report kiddo.

What season and episode of the anime is this chapter in? I'm trying to find where season 3 ends so I can continue reading.

Aggregator gang
@AaronZ Season 3 of Overlord ends on Volume 9, so you can start it by reading Volume 10 I guess, though I haven't really read it, as my instincts tell me you should just read everything form the beginning since I'm pretty sure there would be things in the novel that you wouldn't quite see in the manga or anime.

Users who are viewing this thread