Overlord - Vol. 14 Ch. 55.2

Dex-chan lover
It's such a village of monsters already that it fits well under Ainz's domain.

Double-page supporter
I wouldn't mind seeing more overlord in my overlord manga but this is a pleasant arc still

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis far more intimidating then the lame ass ones in the anime. A lot of the monsters were kinda meh outside what nazerick has

@marcyvq Wish the manga was farther along. We are still far from what the anime covered, though there are a few extra details in the manga. Still would be nice if the anime popularity turned the manga into a biweekly :(

The manga still have a unique taste compare to the Anime or LN. Looking forward to every chapter

Keep up the good work mate

@Ptakers Please, by all means, go ahead. We'll be here, enjoying quality while you jerk off to how fast you are. By the way, if all you want is speed, the WN translations are way ahead of the anime. And infinitely better.

Dex-chan lover
@NP-3228 I think they're crouching, so they're not standing at full height. Might be more imposing then.

Dex-chan lover
this is one of the only scenes the anime didnt fuck up, Enri going full WAAAGH boss on the ogres.

@Abetillo

j6m5rrz.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@boag please tell me that picture has nothing to do with what they did in the tv series and it is a parody.

Dex-chan lover
@boag please use [img"] your pic url here ["/"img] (erase the " ) so we can see the drawing.

Dex-chan lover
tbf enri is the only human comparable to everyone's favorite high priest of ainzdom

@phil777
they're 'kneeling' before the leader of the tribe

I love this Arc, can't wait to see a
Goblin Army
not made with shitty copy paste CGI.

Users who are viewing this thread