Overlord - Vol. 14 Ch. 55.2

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka It was either crouching or kneeling, I couldn't see very well. But we're not one leg movement apart there, are we? =/

Fed-Kun's army
Yea i'm calling a quits here, can someone @ me when this arc ends?
Regardless of it being part of the LN i see this as unnecessary plot, there's no need to flesh out sub characters to this extent.
This whole arc should have been around 5 chapters, and now its feeling like lizardman arc all over again.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is kinda meh but still nice to have it being updated =].

Thnx for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
@relic626
I don't know. the best arc so far is the last one from the LN and it happens for the most part on the POV of a side character and that was what made it so good (for me at least). This arc as well as the lizardman one was badly received because it has too little Ainz in it and I think that is because the lizardman was a experiment and this one is to develop Lupusregina.

I will see if I remember and @ you when this one ends.

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan yea the last arc was good, much better than this one.

"I will see if I remember and @ you when this one ends."
Appreciate it man, thanks and take care.

@relic626 this arc might have the first art adaptation of an important character, so you might want to keep reading.
plus from here on out we'll be getting faithful adaptation to what the anime ruined in S3.

It's so good seeing normal drawn gobbos and ogres. I didn't like the way they cgi-ed them in season 1 and season 3 made it even worse.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
i dunno, crouching could mean a lot of things. kneeling is generally done to show submission/deference, so I think in this case it might matter.

@boag
my gut reaction was 'no way, tuxedo mask is way stronger' but now that I think about it, enri is actually p stronk (I think because of the yggdrasil potion) and she's got charisma and loyal followers. both are by far the best humans in the series.

Dex-chan lover
Is this how the story goes in the novels too? suddenly a human village is under the reign of the tomb and they have goblin subordinates or did i missed some chapters?

Dex-chan lover
@Ainz i know that at one point Ainz meets the girl and gave her 2 pay to win pieces of equipment that allows her to summon goblins, but i know that because i went and read it on the wiki.

This is the first time i noticed such a violent skip on development, what else was not adapted?

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the time when lupu triggers the sudden wraith of ainz in pictures!

Fed-Kun's army
Enri is cuter than the LN illustrations ^_^

@Doomroar
Re-read Chapters 5-9 for a refresher on Enri & Nfi.
Re: arc/developments, it's not evident that they're skipping anything yet (perhaps re-arranging) since the LN isn't always chronologically linear either when covering the side characters.

I wonder when this stupid arc will be over. Super annoying when author goes some lame-ass side-story like that instead of focusing on main story

Double-page supporter
The lizard village was at least directly interacting with out main cast of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread