Overlord - Vol. 16 Ch. 62

It's kinda weird reading a manga where the main character is the villain. He from a different world, but he doesn't care much for life.

Dex-chan lover
@bitlock On the bright side...
She survives in the original webnovel. Unfortunately, she is given to Shalltear as a toy, and you know what she does with her toys...

And this never appears on any media, but was stated by Maruyama (on Twitter, I believe)...
Her little sisters die from overwork after being sold as slaves due to their stupid-ass parents' debts.

Dex-chan lover
Webnovel version or anime version, which one shall we have? Most likely anime though, pity.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the idea of people being intrigued and awed by ancient languages that, once translated, actually say the silliest things.

ayy the manga is really enjoyable. Coming from someone who read and reread all light novels several times over.. Overlord is the best!!

Dex-chan lover
@aikara
Just consider ancient Roman inscriptions. Imagine marvelling in wonder at a 2000-year-old ruin, seeing an inscription that reads
"VOS MEA MENTULA DESERUIT DOLETE PUELLAE PEDICARE VOLO CUNNE SUPERBE VALE" [CIL IV 3932]
and not realizing it means
My cock has deserted you; mourn it, O girls; I want to fuck shotas. Superb pussy, farewell!

Users who are viewing this thread