Overlord - Vol. 16 Ch. 62

thanks for the translation. can't wait for em to all start shitting bricks hahahaha

@Stadenwick true that! animes terrible cgi ruined it completely. Had to re read volumes 2 and 3 again to get me motivated to finish watching it haha.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, that tomb stone could have said GGEZ and they would have thought it was some holy scripture or something

Dex-chan lover
I just realized they skipped the fight in the Worker camp, not that it added much but It would have been cool to read again.

Dex-chan lover
Game penalizes you for blocking the whole route in a tower defense mini game rather than just not allowing it to begin with, lol.

@vannn If anything, the interactions with the workers and Ainz would have been a nice setup for his motivations to killing them, not just the one line of "because money" exchange.

Dex-chan lover
>what terrible taste
Heh. When you state your opinion but people are overly sensitive.

Double-page supporter
that GTA 5 meme caught me off guard lmao, thanks for translating anyway

@Redice
I guess, this favors poorer guilds, since they don't loose as much compared to richer ones. It sounded like you'd lose a percentage of the guild wealth at least... Rich guilds could have put more/better traps and thus are penalized more for a cheap blockages.

xpt

Makes me wonder how much ancient writing that we've ever recovered and thought of as important is basically just "Malik was here, Charack is a limp dick."

Users who are viewing this thread