Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 102 - SCP-8900

Dex-chan lover
i mean i get the appeal of an scp that caused us to loose something and we dont even remember it

but saying that we "saw everything in black and white but could still see the colors" is kinda autistic idk

I glad they changed the class. It felt more Elusid to me rather than Keter, but I'll take 'explained'.

Dex-chan lover
I think this SCP has to something to do with memes, and by that I DON'T MEAN the crappy "le epick" internet fads.

Fed-Kun's army
@KuroInfinity and again, Keter is for SCPs that cannot be contained regardless of a consciouness being there or not. Why would you think this to be an Euclid

I heard somewhere that people once had dreams only in black and white and it changed after the colored movies were created.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me that movie where started in black and white and some influence started to change that place and color slowly emerges by the end of the show.

Contributor
This is just a joke that the world was really black and white as depicted in old black and white photos.

I liked it better when SCPs were creepy.

@Existing_man my guess is Pleasantville

Dex-chan lover
@KuroInfinity

the rank is how hard something is to contain, not how dangerous it is.
there are things with the "safe" class that could ( and have in some cases ) kill all of humanity.

for example SCP-2207 is "safe" but have the ability to destroy the universe.

Dex-chan lover
@Existing_man I think @jasty got what I meant
I was too young to understand the film but it stick in my mind how the changes greatly affect them.

PS Thanks for the replies

reu

Dex-chan lover
@jasty "I liked it better" lol
This scp is from 2010 it's one of the originals

Contributor
@reu
8900 is an awfully big number for an original.

Regardless though it feels more like a joke SCP.

Users who are viewing this thread