Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 130 - SCP-179

I actually really enjoyed reading this one first time round, shame they didn't do anything based on the conversations they had with 179

Group Leader
The SCP is trying to warn Earth of everything that can damage or destroy it.

Dex-chan lover
Thaumiel class are SCPs that are used to contain or manage other SCPs and are greatly beneficial to humanity.

>The article elaborates she is literally the Sun's sister, establishing our star as our guardians and lookouts
>*Muffled 001 When Day Breaks laughs in the distance*

Dex-chan lover
I've only seen safe to keter. But I've never had seen such a big jump into thaumiel.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Pretty cool that the mangaka drew her using her hair as a conterweight to move around in space
Also "one of her primary arms"... is she supposed to have more than two?

@EnderWin "thaumiel" is a downgrade from "safe". Thaumiel class spcs are Fundation assets rather than just being contained Edit: Rather that a downgrade it's a completely independent classification system. Anything from an almighty god to the example bellow will be classified as thaumiel so long as the foundation uses it to either secure, contain and/or protect.

Here's the silliest example http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-4559

@Demotivator it is an "Oversimplified" SCP, and the point is to introduce the SCP as simple as possible to encourage people to read the full article. But yeah the interview is kinda funny, it paints her like a massive "brocon"

The symbol of her brother, the sun, is on her forehead,
and the symbol for the earth is over her heart. Nice detail!

No, the symbol between her legs stands for Saturn and not Uranus, you pervert!

Also, the symbols for the ice giants Neptune and Uranus are missing, because they have only been "recently" discovered and recognized as planets (end of 18th century).

She Protecc
She point towards an incoming Impacc
But most importantly...
She's the Perfecc Waifu Material

Users who are viewing this thread