Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 140 - SCP-204

Dex-chan lover
Well, that got dark quick. At the same time, there should really be no need for "creating" one. Just find some trailer park as the old child is about to turn 14, and 204-1 is bound to find some child to attach itself to. If not, well, nothing of value was lost.

Remember that it's a "just in case" protocol. I mean, while it's hard to imagine a scenario where an abused child cannot be procured, scenarios involving SCPs are usually hard to imagine. Better safe than sorry.

important to remember that if the foundation were the good guys, they would destroy many of the scps instead of housing and experimenting on them. the foundation operates in a moral grey area AT BEST and scps like this one are vitally important reminders that the thing being "protected" as per their mission statement isn't humanity

Dex-chan lover
First thing I thought of reading this chapter:
https://imgur.com/a/gf7esyr

@matchsticks
While I agree the foundation aren't the "good guys", trying to destroy scps can cause more problems than containment does. A part of why they contain instead of destroy is because of this. There's a few stories about this sort of thing where another group that's focused on destroying anomalies causes problems that the scp and similar groups have to then contain.

You know little Timmy you insulted on Xbox live? Now he's at your door, about to beat the shit out of you using the power of his STAND「GUARDIAN」

Dex-chan lover
Lmao just create abused child

Such a stupid, offensive and insensitive joke, i love it

Dex-chan lover
I think the Keter in this case seems to be the D-class operatives?

Double-page supporter
@matchsticks The try not to destroy because of 2 reasons mainly:
1. Once you destroy it, it is truly gone. There would be no more information nor use you would be able to get out of it anymore, and sometimes you need to study SCPs to be able to deal with others. Most of their gear was created from SCPs after all
2. Another different company attempted to destroy SCPs before, didnt go well for them

Users who are viewing this thread