Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 141 - SCP-079

I think the author handled 079 relatively poorly. Compared to how he is usually which is cold, and calculating. This one sounds like a teen who just recently learned what "curse words" are and is constantly using them whenever he doesn't get what he wants.

I can guarantee it'd be released in 48 hours if it was an anime girl, just saying.

Ruy

OrSavR4.png

I feel you 079... I feel you...

The actual article for this thing is nowhere near as childish and brash with the two data entries it has, is the swearing the comic author's idea to keep it fresh? Seems like you might as well just skip it.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this SCP safe? You can always smash the hardware containing the AI to smithereens and it won't be able to get out of its demise.

I very much preferred the original article where the Old AI acts like an actual AI that was mysterious, self aware and straight to the point when talking rather than....
Whatever this is. Kinda ruined it 😕

They did my boy 079 so dirty on this chapter, he doesn't sound like that at all.

Huh, it's a little strange how the "l" in "Old" is different than the "l" in "Euclid" (unless it's a slightly different font).

Users who are viewing this thread