Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 148 - SCP-031

Dex-chan lover
- subjects directly perceiving SCP-031 will see it as an individual the subject(s) knew and had a romantic attraction to at some point in the past.
- an individual
I'm sensing depths I think I should not delve further into. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
As a 25 yearold aromantic person with zero relationships, i would assume ill see it like the last one.

Dex-chan lover
Does this SCP also affecting people who made anime body-pillow, figurine, and Virtual girls as their love interest?

Dex-chan lover
bruh... this SCP is basiclly fetish granter...

release thy fetish upon it

Dex-chan lover
@Blackstone

Yes is the answer to that question.
It's just going to use another love interest instead, like the first crush you had in 3rd grade or something...
99% of everyone has had somebody they crushed on unless they are unable to feel attraction to other people.

I think the real question you are asking is if it can become anime type characters that you should know arent real.
It probably can but It likely won´t ever do so.

@xSauriaNx
That is one way to see it.
Another would be to consider it a parasite that charms/mind controls you into letting it freeload in your house for free.
may or may not also cause extreme drama as soon as you have anybody visit depending on its inteligence.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal that's why I was thinking it's more of a fetish granter...

it's prime operative probably is target those who are most likely living alone. Gotta avoid drama if it can.

Dex-chan lover
@Jkoplo they just haven't done enough research on it.

https://lobotomycorp.fandom.com/wiki/Melting_Love

Dex-chan lover
So what's the catch? Is it just planning to freeload off people with its abilities?

I wonder if you can use it for therapy for people who've had their romantic partners pass away...

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia Yeah, that's pretty much all it does. It's a fairly bare-bones SCP, and one of the earlier-created ones (as can be inferred from its number), so there's just not much to it.

And I would suggest against the therapy angle; no indication that it really cares about anything other than mooching off its targets.

Users who are viewing this thread