Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 48 - SCP-100-JP

Dex-chan lover
I hope that Galaxy's energy was useful for some kind of mech out there... ~_~

Dex-chan lover
If the house has leaks then... a rainy afternoon could result in armageddon... or worse... universal collapse...

Aggregator gang
The closest star to the Earth is Proxima Centauri at 4.22 lightyears from Earth.
That means that if Proxima Centauri was destroyed first, it would have taken 4.22 years for the star's destruction to be observable from Earth
Hence the reason there was a delay in years to observe and confirm the star's destruction from Incident 100-1

Dex-chan lover
few days ago i read "SCP classification is based on how hard to contain the SCP"

i need an explanation for this one

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness if you have an object and put it in a box and leave it alone:

1: nothing happens = Safe
2: if the result is unpredictable = Euclid
3: if the result is the destruction of humanity = Keter

now substitute the object by any SCP and you get their class

Dex-chan lover
The first two panels of page four bother me, as the dislodged wall material should actually be sucked inside the room rather than scatter outside...

Despite not being a JP, I wonder if SCP-2070-3 has any effect on this room.

Fed-Kun's army
@nachtness

Considering the fact that the entire universe is contained in the attic of an old and unstable house that was built in a geographically unstable region, it means that the entire SCP and the safety of the universe is incredibly difficult to protect.

@nachtness Safe= Even though they can't move the house to the foundation, they just have a few guards outside to prevent people from getting in making it contained. Euclid=Destroying something inside damages the actual universe. Special precautions have to be taken while studying it and it has to be researched more to find a better way to make sure similar events happen. Keter=Natural Disasters makes it impossible to ensure that the house is always safe. House has to be repaired and reinforced but it's not something that is within controlled of the foundation.

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness the Yucatán peninsula where that house is located, is predicted to disappear in the near future result of the climate change.

Group Leader
I guess Japan has a different views on how the SCPs are classified. I like the JP's, but it could get confusing.

Dex-chan lover
This is relatively easy to contain actually. Building a containment sphere around the whole house should be feasible even with current technology, no need for anything kind of Gen+X shit like Scrantrons

Japan seems to classify them by danger, this thing its safe class no questions.

- Doesn't have free will
- Doesn't move at all
- Doesn't do anything
- Only dangerous effect its if you destroy earth inside the attic other than that nothing.

Dex-chan lover
It's keter because said wooden attic needs to be renovated each time. SCP itself can expire.

Users who are viewing this thread