Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 7 - SCP-2599

It is sad but, damn girl... You beat 682? That surprised me even it is not dead yet

Aggregator gang
I think this SCP is inspired by "tiger parenting" culture, commonly occur in Asia. Tiger parenting is a term used for really strict, demanding and authoritarian parenting method. The parent demand their kid to learn many skill and mastering said skill, but even if the kid give all their best, they still not good enough in the eye of their parent.

Dex-chan lover
@humbleoverlord while some may see this as problematic, I think I'd prefer a parent that thinks anything their child does is good enough. I wish they pushed me to learn more things

@Liquidxlax : Emphasis on "but even if the kid give all their best, they still not good enough in the eye of their parent" 'though. I've encountered some parents like these, and they're really not something to wish for. They pretty much either completely take over your life and live it in your stead (ergo you don't get to choose ANY. THING.), or they want you to become some extreme (read: impossible) example of a leading type (ergo, prepare yourself to become the country's next president. And make sure your parents can show you off to everyone).

Dex-chan lover
@Angie7 well too much of anything is a bad thing. If a parent is too lenient or too burdening those are both problems. Sure my parents want my sister and I to be happy, but that may mean being a bad guy once in a while. My parents gave no shits about school nor did they ever help me. They just assumed my sister and I were smart enough not to need help or a push.

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn't a "fly testing" by ordering her to jump and then land be better? She is unable to finish the order, thus unable to land.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO if only she was wearing earplugs, she could have killed 682 permanently

Also nobody order her to eat, drink, breathe, and other essential things.

Double-page supporter
Oof
she got shutdown, they should asked her to only listen to others but the foundation then profit.

Users who are viewing this thread