Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 98 - SCP-408

Aggregator gang
I can't remember how many scp in the form of butterfly (definitely more than 5), but this is the only butterfly scp that safe, other are euclid. Even butterfly are dangerous in scp universe....

Dex-chan lover
Who knew being friends with magic butterflies would be such a rad power

Dex-chan lover
I recall the butterflies being used to remove some of the XK reality benders in some of the tales. They got a safe rating because they were a bro and got by on a form of nepotism.

Dex-chan lover
Man this butterfly have been in alot of decommissioning back in the day, shot to the moon, a life duel between the old guard, and half a dosen of more interesting drama between the old guard and a buch of sex deviant Marie Sue's.

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure they didn't stream the feed to Kondraki, I think they used their camouflage ability and a previously unknown ability to mimic sound to scare the "predator" that was threatening them. Remember, earlier in the entry they mimic'd the HTKR to protect themselves from that researcher with the butterfly net.

Double-page supporter
Its actually not a stream, im pretty sure of it. Its literally them showing the reseracher's greatest fear as a defensive mechanisim

Dex-chan lover
So, what did he do with these invisible cloak? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
Hahaha, diss their favorite researcher, get wrecked by the researcher!

Users who are viewing this thread