Oversized Sextet

Aggregator gang
Thank you Das and JasmineTea for all the work you're doing! Whatever you need to do, I know I can personally wait. It's clear you care about quality and I think that's great. I hope you guys (and the other readers here) have a great holidays as we close out 2020.

Aggregator gang
IT's a lot of fetishes, there is giantess, vore, tentacles the works. Felt like an episode of totally spies tbh

It's already out, but you have to search for the new page. Here's the link : https://magcomi.com/episode/13933686331742255054

Dex-chan lover
Probably wasn't going to read this, then I realized Jasmine Tea did the scans. They've got good taste, as always... guess I'll be sticking around.

I love the story so much, i recenty found out in twitter that the creator finished the series manga up to volume 5, if possible i want to see if it can get translated in english if possible, got some links to the source where to find it, had to use japanese characters as well as google translate to find the source

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have bought the Tankoubons, if anyone is interested in resuming the translation, I can offer the raws.

Jasmine has not given any updates even in her discord server, nobody knows what happened, although I'm not trying to imply the worst, but it's still a really sad possibility though.

I have bought the Tankoubons, if anyone is interested in resuming the translation, I can offer the raws.

Jasmine has not given any updates even in her discord server, nobody knows what happened, although I'm not trying to imply the worst, but it's still a really sad possibility though.
Really do hope someone translates this someday, Jasmine would usually pick the spicy ones but its been so long sadly. Also there's a spanish(?) group that translated it to chapter 33 which I'd assume is the last chapter if anyone is a spanish scanlator

Did they discontinue the manga or something? I used that MagComi link someone posted, and it says there's like 33 parts, but it says completed when we're only on part 17

Actually, I don't care, I wanna forget I read this, cuz isn't this illegal, since most of the characters are underage?

Users who are viewing this thread