P to JK

Fed-Kun's army
This manga has been licensed by Kodansha & is available in English, titled “My boy in blue”

Group Leader
putting aside the fact that this manga glossed over a literal child prostitution middlemen who had a kid do his dirty works, child/women abuse ex-convict for ~7 years or so, it’s pretty good

Lol, what is up with this writer and her shojo fantasies with social workers you got My Boy in Blue (Police Officer), My Boy in Orange (Firefighter). What is next? My Boy in White (Ambulance Driver), My Boy in Brown (Detective), My Boy in Red,White,and Blue (American Politician).

Started out so fluffy and generically shoujo-ish but dang some chapters got dark.
And mr. Policeman had a little personality recode in chapter 54.

Group Leader
As @Shyfemalelead stated, the series has indeed plummeted down a dark emotional quagmire in the most recent chapters (up to 56 as of today). Kako has been trouble for Kouta throughout the series, but in this latest arc, she has developed into my least favorite, no, rather, my most hated heroine of any series of any genre I have read to date. Normally I would drop a series if it got this bad (I just lowered my rating from a "2" to a "1"), but I will continue reading in hope that that bitch suffers as much, nay more than the torture and torment she is putting her "husband" through.

If you haven't started reading this series yet, my advice is to avoid this series like the plague.

I just read until chap 54 i must say FL is definitely pissing me off. I can usually overlook the naive dumb FL in shoujo mangas but this one.. nope. At this point i dont think she is dumb/ naive i think she is just straight up selfish and only care about herself just like what Yui said.

Dex-chan lover
Read upto chapter 54, finally understood why others were bashing FMC, she genuinely crossed over the naive girl to selfish bitch level in the latest arc, don't understand what goes on in her head.

Funnily enough, the romantic rival became the best and most developed character in the entire manga, can genuinely read a series entirely about him. Male MC also has great interactions with him.

Whoa what's with all the hate comment? I love this series and wish they continue lol

Dex-chan lover
@calmbreez Still want that spoiler? I only know upto chapter 54.
MC starts working part time at a local nursery, there she finds another guy working who keeps to himself but is good at his job, one day the cop comes to visit her and sees that the guy working there is the one who killed his father, he's out from prison since he was just a minor when he did it. Cop obviously gets angry, tells him to fuck off, tells Kako to quit the job and stay away from the guy. But Kako doesn't listen, she thinks that he needs to get over it and that the guy has changed. She keeps going there despite it pissing off her husband. Even the murderer agrees with the Cop on everything, asking her how she is defending him when she doesn't even know him, when word gets out about his past and he decides to leave, she tries to get him to stay, even the murderer is baffled at her.
I mean I understand that the guy is regretful of his actions, he is trying to change but Kako defending a murderer to her police husband whose father was murdered by him in front of his eyes and was the cause for his entire life changing permanently is way too stupid and anyone is bound to get angry at her.

Users who are viewing this thread