Page count per-chapter on chapter list.

Power Uploader
Sometimes I'm reading a manga like Getter Robo, which occasionally just has a chapter with over 100 pages, and other times has chapters that are only 30 pages.

If I click into the chapter and see how many pages it has, and I don't have enough time to read it, I'll decide to save it for later. However, since I clicked into the chapter, the site thinks I've read it, and I'll have to manually go back and click the eye that got highlighted, and change the number of read chapters under "reading progress". This is admittedly a minor annoyance, but it's just enough that it made me consider a solution.

What if the total number of pages in a chapter was displayed on the series' chapter list, before you click into a chapter? That way, you can see how long a chapter is, and decide whether or not to start it before you click into it.

Below is a mockup image I made about how it might look (page counts are accurate for the series, btw):
HZMfE1v.png

is a Reindeer
VIP
would be kind of pointless on long strip series where people can upload one giant 100k resolution image or split it into 500 parts

Seems unnecessary. And the usual argument it’ll clutter the interface.

But I do agree the “read” mechanics needs improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread