Page formatting going crazy on Firefox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure if this qualifies as a bug or if anyone other than me is experiencing this, but ever since yesterday the formatting of MD has been weird all-around. The eye next to unread chapters is black instead of grey, I can no longer see the country next to the manga title, the info page of every manga defaults to showing the rating statistics as a bar graph, and attempting to view anything but the front page or the text-only new chapters list (search results, reading list, On-Hold, etc.) instead of forming a grid, results are arranged one above the other with each image blown up to fit the width of the screen.

I wasn't even able to make this thread until I switched from Firefox to Edge, which made everything else go back to normal too, meaning whatever is happening is limited to Firefox (or maybe just Edge specifically is immune). In any case, if this is just some issue my MD or browser settings, I have no idea what happened or what I can do to fix it, but if this is just a straight-up bug, I wanted to report it, since I haven't seen anyone else mention anything being off.

That's strange. I always use Firefox but I haven't run into this before. Have you tried to reinstall Firefox? If you do, just make sure you have your Firefox account synced up so you don't lose your data.

In any case, I'll be sure to let you know if I do happen to run any of the same issues you're having, or any other issues.

Dex-chan lover
@StolenGene I'm using FF and have no problem with the eye marker or country flags. Have you tried disabling any adblock, scriptblock, or enhanced tracking protection for MD?

@aTigero I'll try reinstalling Firefox as a last resort. Probably a painless process, but just not one I'm used to, since I've solely been using FF for nearly half a decade now.

@Yatsuki I have adblock, but I explicitly have it disabled for MD, and enabling it didn't change anything either. I don't thing I have any other addons of that nature.

@BraveDude8 Appreciate it. I'll give that a try if this issue pops up again, but seems like the update fixed the issue, so all's well that ends well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread