Palace of Bardo - Ch. 35

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the early (for me) Christmas gift!

Wow these peeps never learn did they haha.

nooo the stupid brother came back tooo and top of that, it's getting dropped 😔 thanks anyway

Fed-Kun's army
I remember seeing the end of this in the raws weeks ago (I think ?) so I have a vague recollection of certain things but I don't remember if the crown prince was shown towards the end...I love him and I hope he has his happy plot as well

I think it is wonderful that they are now official for this amazing manga and wish the best of luck! And thank you to the team that has worked hard in translation and uploading - you are the best!

Thanks for all the chapters so far. I really love this series.

I was so happy that we got an early update. Not knowing that it was a breakup text. Looking forward to your next series.

Question, is there actual print book release for this?

I like print book and doesn't matter if it on Korean.

Glad to see it's getting licensed... And sad as well, of course.
At least we see the emperor did tolerate Heun give his son a ride so that's that. Glad to see they will (maybe) progress to healthy relationship in a convincing manner. Both leads are smart so any schemes by those I hope will die soon won't lead to tragedy as in the past life.
Thanks for all the hard works scanlating!

Dex-chan lover
@konflakes
ikr! I'm glad the emperor didn't try to force him to just play with him alone..
also lil prince is sho smoll sho kyoot!!

and I'm glad the emperor isn't oblivious of the harem schemes.. cuz I've said it before, what use they love each other if there are people against it

Group Leader
At last! It has been licensed. Thank you so much to the group in translating this manhwa.

Double-page supporter
Ooh congrats to the author! And thanks so much to strictly anonymous team for your work thus far!

It's always bittersweet when an author gets licensed...BUT!! Congrats to the author and I look forward to reading the rest!

Thanks for giving us this series and the great chapters!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread