Pan o Nameru na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Ai-chan and the Mascot Bread

Power Uploader
キャラパン. That's a "pa". Kyara pan. Mascot [shaped] bread.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it say ‘pudding’ in reference to AI’s hair? Also Ai says ‘you were was what the manager was talking about’ on page 9 which makes no real sense. Appreciate the translation though and good to know it’ll be worked on regularly

Dex-chan lover
Why does it say ‘pudding’ in reference to AI’s hair? Also Ai says ‘you were was what the manager was talking about’ on page 9 which makes no real sense. Appreciate the translation though and good to know it’ll be worked on regularly
i assume her hair is black on top and the rest is blonde similar to japan pudding/flan color

Power Uploader
"Pudding" in reference to one's hair means dyed blonde with the black roots showing.
1722586010546.png

Group Leader
The original text says "purin", and that stumped me for a while. After staring at her hair I can say that it's definitely pudding.
8ubx5w.png

Last edited:
Group Leader
I'll edit that in soon, thanks for pointing it out. Please point out any other problems you find with my work in the future, I'll be sure to fix that as soon as I see it

Edit: It's fixed!

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Edit: It's fixed!
I'm curious, because I don't see anything fixed... are you actually editing the entry on MD? It could just be slow to update the cache on my end maybe, ionno.

Edit: No, I see that you are. Pages 8 and 9 are duplicates now. The new version also has a typo: "you you're". :p
.1722588995958.png

Group Leader
I'm curious, because I don't see anything fixed... are you actually editing the entry on MD? It could just be slow to update the cache on my end maybe, ionno.

Edit: No, I see that you are. Pages 8 and 9 are duplicates now. The new version also has a typo: "you you're". :p
.View attachment 5569
I'm pretty sure I removed it before I added the new page... but damn, I'm really sorry about that. I'll edit it again

Edit: After some reloading, MD has finally moved things around. I'm grateful to you for pointing that one out, haha. It should be fixed by the time you check it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Must be so embarrassing for Muyu to see how hard Ai-chan worked to accurately recreate every detail of the sloppy drawing.

Group Leader
I know right? The red hat she's currently wearing has significance, too. I'm close to finishing Chapter 3 so you'll see why soon

Dex-chan lover
Yankii onee-san is actually younger than Muyu!? Interesting dynamic here. She's a kind and caring gal but idk if Muyu can handle her energy.

Last edited:
Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
@einsdrei Page 18 is missing in this chapter:
1722625458187.png
1722625476154.png

Group Leader
Some pages were expanded from 960x1361 to 1500x2100, I wonder what happened

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread